Marriage Counseling, Couples Therapy and Sex Therapy in Rochester, NY.
In person and Online Counseling for individuals and couples that want to experience satisfaction and joy in their relationships and their sex life.
Things are bad in the bedroom because your relationship is not going well.
Your relationship and communication difficulties are a result of your sexual frustration.
You can play the “chicken or the egg” but the fact is that your sexual satisfaction and your relationship satisfaction are interconnected.
You lay in bed awake thinking about how long it’s been and can’t decide if you want to initiate sex with your partner that night or just go to sleep.
You struggle because if they say yes you are not sure if they really mean it or if they are doing it out of obligation.
“Is he not attracted to me anymore?”
“Maybe I can’t satisfy her anymore”
“Is there someone else?”
You can’t get these questions out of your head and the fact that your sex life is not satisfying makes you worry about the future of your relationship.
How long can you go on like this?
• What you want is to look at each other and feel you’re your partner has your back.
• What you crave is to move from anger and disconnection to warmth and closeness.
• What you need is to feel desired and wanted again. To feel alive and vibrant.
I am Eleni and I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and a Certified Sex Therapist.
I help unhappy and discouraged couples remember why they chose each other and learn how to start having fun together again.
I can help you:
• Understand the root of your difficulties and learn relationship skills and communication tools that will bring you closer to your partner.
• Explore your partner’s and your intimacy needs, get rid of myths that create unrealistic expectations and learn how to get the sex you want.
• Get information on how to stop worrying about your performance and arm yourself with knowledge that will allow you to take your emotional and sexual intimacy to a very different level.
Contact me today and learn how to get past the pain and the fear.
Find the courage to show your love for your partner in new ways and rekindle the spark between you.
Sometimes you know it’s over and it feels heartbreaking.
It’s so hard to know how to separate in a way that will help you maintain your integrity and respect for each other.
You still must make so many decisions together and you wish you did not have to feel so guarded.
I would like to help guide you through this difficult process so you can make the best decisions without having all the painful and negative feelings interfere with your best judgement.
Maximize your chances of maintaining a friendly relationship in the future.
Let me help you manage the pain and walk you through the healing process that will allow you to have a successful recovery.
Check out frequently asked questions about couples counseling and sex therapy.
Find new ways to connect sexually with your partner that will bring more satisfaction and will ease your anxiety about performing.
Raise the bar in your relationship and learn how to have hard conversations that lead to more emotional and sexual intimacy and connection, instead of tearing each other apart.
Couples Counseling and Sex Therapy Online
Whether you are a stay home mom and you can't leave the house during nap time or a busy professional who only has a break during lunch, therapy is available to you.