You are not satisfied with what’s happening (or not happening) in your bedroom.
You would like more sexual intimacy in your relationship with your partner but every time you ask for it, it blows up in your face.
You are struggling with performance anxiety or sexual pain and you’ve been avoiding having sex all together.
Is low libido or a sexual dysfunction keeping you from enjoying your sex life?
I help motivated individuals and couples that have the desire to reclaim their sexuality, reignite the passion in their relationship, relax and be playful with each other again.
Here are some of the most common reasons why couples struggle with sexual intimacy:
- Because it’s normal! There is always a higher sexual desire partner and a lower sexual desire partner. And the lower desire partner controls the frequency. Obviously, that does not sit well with the higher desire partner…
- Tolerating the emotional intimacy that comes with love making (allowing yourself to be seen) is hard and it can result to disconnection and lack of sexual desire or sexual dysfunction.
- Having a history of sexual trauma can have a negative impact on the way you experience and express your sexuality as well as the way you relate to your partner.
- Performance Anxiety. It may not always start that way but after a while it takes a life of it’s own.
- Chronic illness and health issues as well as medications can affect the way our body functions sexually.
If you want to find new ways to connect with your partner sexually contact me today for a phone consultation.
Issues that I can help you address in sex therapy:
- Low sexual desire
- Desire discrepancy between partners
- Sexual pain
- Sex after childbirth
- Difficulty having an orgasm
- Performance anxiety
- Delayed ejaculation
- Premature ejaculation
- Erectile dysfunction
- Sexual difficulties because of a medical condition/medication
- Disability and changes in sex life
***Sessions are strictly instructive and verbal. I might suggest exercises for you to do by yourself or with your partner, but I will never make you do so as part of therapy.
***There is no physical contact between us and everyone is fully clothed at all times.
Contact me today and start experiencing relief from all the anxiety and frustration that has been plaguing your sex life.